Thursday, December 22, 2005

Welcome to Punkrock*Jazz

12/22/05
Welcome to the official blog of artist T.Cypress!

After many requests I've taken some time to start a blog.
This blog is basically about my work, news/appearance updates.

I've often been asked about my process, my inspiration, and this blog is an effort to create a little journal about what's going on in my daily operations, and to help shed some insight on what makes me tick.
Future posts will include examples of my work in progress.

Nothing is really out of bounds!
Some days I may post political interests, other days I may post critiques of film/music. Still, most of the time I'll be posting updates about my work, it's evolution, it's release schedule, and any concerns/interest I might be having in my work.
-T
toby cypress
artist

No comments: